In your own space, make a list of at least 3 things that you like about yourself. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your post if you feel comfortable doing so.
Ah, this was a very hard one, and I'm sure it's supposed to be. :D
1. I'm a very proud Hufflepuff. I embrace my House, even before it was ~cool~ LOL. Ages ago I thought I might be Gryffindor and my best friend went and said, 'are you kidding? You're Hufflepuff' and it was a !!! moment. I've been a happy Puff since then.
2. I have a very nice hair. :) I don't mean that my hair always looks nice or anything, or have good hair days often. In fact, it often looks like this. But once you touch it, my hair is very silky.
3. I'm kinda funny. I mean, I'm not "OMG LOL CAPI SO FUNNY!" funny, but if you're thinking about someone who's going to make you snort and go "heh" every once in a while, I'm that. A solid A-OK kind of funny. :)
4. I might seem very chatty, but I can be very quiet IRL. Like, we could be sitting next to each other, be super close friends and often talk our ears off but I don't need to fill every moment with words. We can doing our own thing, reading, or watching TV or just doing anything and it's a peaceful kind of silence, make eye contact, chat a bit and then keep on being silent and it won't be awkward. I appreciate and know the value of silence, so there's that. I think it's nice.
5. And, opposed (or related?) to #4, I am very positive and enthusiastic. I'm easily excitable and I'm not afraid to show it. I'm not embarrassed about being a bit silly and generally behave like a puppy when I'm happy/excited about something. I know this can be totally annoying, but since I often try to see things in a positive light I rather think it's a good thing.
So that's what I like about me in short: Hufflepuff, good hair, heh!funny, quiet, but excitable. That's it. I mean, that's not it. I like to think I'm a good friend, a good daughter, a good sister, hard-working, honest. But it's a bit odd thinking and saying that about yourself, you can only try to be and hope others see you that way. ^^